Sunday, December 2, 2018

Sunday Stroll

Today we had a warm day where it was in the low 60's. Winter temperatures have hit us already and we have already had some snow in our area. I was really happy that it reached 60 degrees today, because that meant taking my camera and going for a walk around our new neighborhood. If you have read my blog post then you know that I enjoy photography and am working towards making a business out of it so that is why I was so excited to take some pictures today.



We live more in the country than we used to so we have a lot of trees around our house and a creek behind our house. It is different to not have as many houses when I look outside my window. I will admit the view that we have is amazing. God is such a wonderful creator of this earth! The verses at the end of my post came to my mind as our son and I walked through the wonderful nature around our house.




Everyone, except our 5 year old, took a nap today. Our 5 year old and I traveled down our street to see what views of the creek we could find. It was a little windy today as you can see in the picture of me with my hair blowing in the wind.




We found a dirt/grass covered road that led to an old campground. Our neighborhood was built on what used to be a camp ground. I love that there is a small history to our new neighborhood. The old campground gave us a great view to the creek that runs behind our house. I can't wait for spring and summer because I know there will be some great pictures to capture.












As you can tell, we had a good Sunday and a good weekend altogether. I hope you all had a great weekend and I hope you enjoyed this post full of pictures about my Sunday stroll with our 5 year old.


If you like these pictures, check out my photography page, Jessica L. Martin Photography on Facebook where I will be posting more pictures as time goes on.

God has blessed us to live in a place where I can see His glory and majesty all around me through nature, through our kids, and through my husband.















13 comments:

  1. looks so beautiful! I absolutely admire the days spend on the nature. SO peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous pictures! I love days like this and your kids must too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures. Thank you so much for sharing. I love taking strolls outside or hiking. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous photos! It looks like such a gorgeous place to stroll and enjoy. My kids love walking in the woods !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog, it's good that you shared your appreciation with our nature's endless beauty.
    We should connect with our mother earth every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos here. I love days out with the family like this. Great post. Too bad it is too cold for this here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos. A day spent close to nature is always a day well spent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sunday Stroll sounds so much fun. I really admire your beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like it when it's too hot and humid but I don't like biting winters either. I like it somewhere in between. Enjoy the season!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful post. It is amazing what little things you can find when you just step putside!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh I also wanted to experience winter! Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are lovely photos, the lighting is great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks like the absolute perfect day, thanks for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!