Friday, November 30, 2018

Easy Christmas Crafts For Kids

Today is Friday and I love Fridays because that means the weekend is basically here. My husband is a school teacher so I look forward to our weekends so that our family can spend time together. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Before I take my weekend break from writing, I thought I would share a few crafts that maybe you can do with your families.

Our 4 year old had his first day of preschool at his new school yesterday. He does not have school on Fridays so he can join in with our 2 year old and 1 year old and make some crafts with us.


With it being Christmastime, I decided we would do some very easy Christmas crafts. I chose some easy ones, mainly due to the fact that I was not planning to do crafts with the kids today, but on a whim decided to. Another reason why I chose some easy crafts is because I had to work with what I already had on hand in our craft cabinet. One of these crafts, you may recognize if you have been following my blog for some time. It is one I do every year with our kids. The other craft is something I was inspired to do with something I saw on Pinterest.

1. Christmas Lights Craft 

For this craft you will need:
- Paint
- White Paper (I used printer paper)
- Black marker


2. Christmas Tree with Fingerprint Ornaments

For this craft you will need:
-Construction paper
-Brown crayon
-Glue stick
-Scissors
-Paint
(I apologize the picture of the supplies I used is a little blurry)


 I think Liam, Lucas, and Leliana all had fun making these crafts. I hope the kids in your life have fun making these crafts.



These crafts will also add a nice touch to your Christmas decoratons as well! I love hanging up the Christmas crafts on the walls as part of our Chrsitmas decorations!

Let me know what you think of these crafts. If you know someone who would like these crafts, please share this post with them. If you try these crafts, let me know how they turn out in the comments!




27 comments:

  1. Lovely ideas. Pretty much good craft ideas I will say. I wish I could be so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these crafts are adorable! This gives me nostalgia for when I was young and we made our own ornaments each year in school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your ideas for easy crafts for little kids. That washable kids paint is something I will get for my grandson. I think he is old enough to work with paint and crayons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are nice little crafts . The Christmas tree with the fingerprint ornaments looks really cool x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely ideas! I am going to share this post with my best friend. She has two boys who would absolutely love these ideas - they adore craft.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great ideas that seem easy to do. They would also make cool gifts for grandparents, etc. Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome idea for kids to do their Christmas crafts. It will help them to enhance their creativity skills.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really do love the lights craft there. I know my daughter would have really loved that. It's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look like such fun Christmas Kids crafts! I love doing fun stuff like this with my kids and will be trying some of these out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the sound of these crafts for the season. The Christmas Lights craft is my favourite. Will be trying it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These activities sound like a lot of fun. I love Christmas crafts! I used to make gingerbread houses. Such a fun way to keep the kiddos entertained.

    XO
    Candace
    http://www.thebeautybau.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kids learn better when learning is attached to an activities they enjoy like drawing and coloring. These always seem to keep them engaged.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you believe in Christmas and celebrate with your kids. This crafty racket may do you some good. Keshia Richmond

    ReplyDelete
  14. We love crafts! These are some great Holiday ones for the kids!! Love the lights one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's such a great idea to engage kids in such creative activities before Christmas. It makes December even more fun and it will be well-remembered by them for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love crafting! This would be so fun for my little one and I. Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have been looking for a bunch of things to do with my daughter for this year, so thank you very much. You have given us a bunch to do!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love simple crafts like this! They are a great way to keep the little ones happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these ideas! I can't wait to try these with my little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. these are great activities for my nephews and nieces this coming Christmas season! Not only would this foster the spirit of Christmas with their creativity, but this is a good way of making my relatives interact and socialize more with one another. Can't wait for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  21. How cute! I love doing crafts with my kids! Thank you for the Christmas inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Christmas crafts with kids are meant to be fun - so the more simple the better! I love these ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a sweet way to spend time with your kids! I used to bake cookies with my grandmother every year around Christmas. I cherished the time we would spend together decorating those cookies. Not only do you get some creative decorations, you're making memories that will last a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely ideas, will send this post to my little cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awww the finger print ornaments are cute. We honestly don't have time for crafts anymore. But I got the kids to decorate the tree yesterday. The little one eventually had a tantrum and hit her eyebrow on the side of the table....

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love Fridays too because it means I get to spend time with my sons. It is really the highlight of my week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!