I hope everyone had a good weekend! If you are an area that got a lot of snow last week, I hope you are staying warm. Where we live, our snow melted on Saturday and reached 60 degrees! Yesterday (Sunday) it reached 65 degrees! I was very thankful for the warmer weather, because it meant our kids could go outside and play!
Of course with the snow melted, that meant it was quite muddy in our yard. We have four boys so their favorite thing to do is play in the mud. We were okay with it, because they had been couped up inside most of last week so getting outside and running around was VERY good for them.
God grabbed me this morning and put these reminders in my heart:
1. That I am blessed with five kids that love to play.
2. That this stage in our lives is short and will go by fast so I need to enjoy it.
3. That I will miss ours kids being this little once they are grown up.
4. To enjoy every moment, even when it is messy.
5. Making memories is more important than worrying about the mess (it can be cleaned up).
I took a picture of the muddy jeans to remind me of these things. The following Bible verses came to mind:
I believe that God also wants me to tell my readers the same message. Don't worry about the big things, or small things. In good times or bad, have joy or find something that brings you joy. Enjoy every moment and stop every once in a while and remember how blessed you truly are I hope this post encourages someone. This was what God placed on my heart to share with you all. If this encouraged you, let me know in the comments!