Monday, November 26, 2018

Our New House

I hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving weekend! We went to my mother in law's house. We had a wonderful time with family. We did some decorating for Christmas over the weekend as well! I am so glad we were able to move before the holidays!


 The best feeling after making a big move is the feeling of being settled in your new environment and surroundings. It will be a month tomorrow since we made our big move and we have everything set up and almost all the boxes unpacked (some boxes in my husband's office still need unpacked, but they can wait a little bit longer).

The moving process was long, but I am so glad we are all back together as a family. For those that don't know, my husband accepted a teaching job at the end of August and the job was almost 3 hours from where we moved from. We were apart during the school week. It was rough to be apart, especially for the kids. Finally, in the middle of October we found a place to move to that is much closer to his job (15 minutes). Our big move took place on October 27th.

Tomorrow, November 27th, as I said will be a month since we moved. I am finally able to write again (I wrote a Halloween/Thanksgving post last week). As promised, here are the pictures of our new home!

First, I have to show you that our kids love the outdoor space that we have. Our house came with a trampoline! We definitely did not have this much outdoor space at our old house.

Logan
Landon
Liam
Lucas
Leliana

Now for pictures of our home!

The road leading to our home.
The outside of our home.
Some of the amazing view we have in the country.
More of the amazing view.
The master bedroom.
Guest bathroom.
Stairs leading to down to Logan's (our oldest) room and my husband's office.
Logan's room.
Other side of Logan's room.
Landon's and Liam's room. They are our 2nd and 3rd children.

Their room from the doorway.
Lucas's and Leliana's room. They are our 4th and 5th children. This room is also called the nursery. This is Lucas's side.
Leliana's side and the rest of their room.
The master bathroom. It has two doors and on the other side is our laundry area.
Our laundry area.
My workspace. This is where I will be doing my writing. I plan to add a shelf or two on the wall.
Our living room. We decorated for Christmas after we got back from our Thanksgiving trip.
Our gorgeous kitchen!
Other half of our kitchen.
Where we gather as a family for meals.
I even have pictures hung up too!
My favorite picture in our home. And the theme of my blog. 

I hope you all enjoyed the picture tour of our new home. The only room that I did not picture is my husband's office. For those that followed me through our moving journey, thank you so much for reading my many posts about our moving process. I will now get back to writing about the normal everyday things that I write about (faith, family, crafts, recipes, etc.).

May your day be filled with faith, hope, and love! 






41 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! We had a great Thanksgiving. We are so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow your new home looks amazing! I am glad it sounds like you had a good thanksgiving. Here's to many fun memories in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new homes looks amazing, I love your kitchen, glad you had a good thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house looks great! And so happy you had a nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are actually moving in just a few days. I can't wait to be unpacked and settled!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new home! The littles seem to be enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete

  7. This post has given me some insight of your life. I love how kids are able to run & jump freely in the wood. We don't have such luxury here. It is concrete jungles. Love the environment to the max. That's only happen when we go vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you are enjoying your new place with your family. I love the view from your house, and the room of your kids are so neat. I also love adding some shelves to your office room.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on moving to a new house and I hope you'll settle down well

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new home is truly amazing and you have such a beautiful family. Our home is more happier when we are together with our kids :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Finally you have found the house. I'm so happy for you darling. I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is such a lovely house. Just loved the journey. The pictures are beautiful & the kids awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Being in a new place before all of the holidays is such a blessing. Everything looks like it turned out so great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your home is gorgeous and it must be such a relief to have moved before the holidays! It'll be so magical having Christmas in a new house!! And decorating everything!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful home..Congratulations. Have a great time in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Moving is so hard sometimes and so much work especially at the holidays. It looks like you have gotten quite a bit done, everything looks lovely! Hoping you have a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your new home looks really nice. I am loving the photos you have here. Congrats on it all.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your new home and on being settled in! I love all your outdoor space and I'm sure your kids do too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your new home. Yes, they sure do love outside. Glad you have that space for them to have fun

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on the new place! We're planning to move next year. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your house looks wonderful, and the views outside are amazing! Looks like the move was successful and everyone is happy!
    -Sparky

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on the new house! You settled in so quickly. It’ll make the holidays so much easier to enjoy now that it feels like home.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations on the new house. Its so nice to see your kids having fun outside. Your house looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awe how exciting! Moving to a new house can bring about so many emotions. Glad you are enjoying your new space!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations on the new house, looks lovely. It can be difficult to move to a new place, wish you good luck in the new neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations to your new home I love the country side feel. Your kitchen aisle and floor looks really nice. Your backyard seems similar to what we have I love.

    ReplyDelete
  27. It was so great to see the photographs of your new house. You have moved in right in time for the festive season. Hope you have a great time at Christmas and your house warming party :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh, I absolutely adore it! It looks like a beautiful spot!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Everything looks so great in your new home! I love that your Christmas tree is already up, we will be doing ours this weekend! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Looks like a lovely place to raise a family. I really love your decor.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats on the move and the great Thanksgiving. Looks like you got a great new place. And I really love the area. Just so pretty out there. Really wish I had a place out here like that I could visit. Miss going to my grandfather's place which looked like this in winter with the trees and leaves falling and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congratulations! It's so fun that you'll be able to spend the holidays in a new home. I am sure that gorgeous outdoor setting will make for some wonderful adventures with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Amazing home! Congratulations to your new home and I love that place also. I am loving the photos you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congratulations on your new place! Glad you finally moved in and can't wait for more stories :D

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a beautiful place congratulation for the great house. Lovely photos so happy together.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your home looks so beautiful for a family like yours :) Always love each other and maintain great and sweet memories inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your home is really very beautiful. Congratulations for the new house. All the clicks are amazing and beautiful. God bless you guys

    ReplyDelete
  38. You have a great environment. It looks peaceful. Nice place. Moving in must be both tiring and exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  39. "A family that plays together is a family that stays together!" Congrats on moving in - it's a very exciting time for you. Green is a nice and peaceful colour

    ReplyDelete
  40. I wish you a very merry Christmas and a wonderful New year full of many blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!