Friday, January 20, 2017

A Lesson on Faith From God

I know the title of my blog is Faith Hope Love. You would think with a title like that, that I would have a lot of faith, hope, and love. Over the past year, having faith and even hope has been hard. Life events (see this blog post http://junewife627.blogspot.com/2016/01/life-to-full.html) have made me question my faith, has made me question my God. I may have failed at faith and hope recently, but I have been doing my best to love with all I have because the life events (good and bad) that have happened has helped me to see that I need to love others always.

As a Christian, expressing my weaknesses is a testament my strength as well. It takes strength to admit that you have weaknesses. My weakness lately has been my lack of faith. I am not proud of my lack of faith. Where this has been my weakness lately, I've definitely been feeling a distance from God. I am writing to say that this has been my weakness, especially when hard times come.


As I wrote in my last post (http://junewife627.blogspot.com/2017/01/our-5th-pregnancy-journey-so-far.html), God worked a miracle in our life. I believe that God worked that miracle to give myself, and even my family, hope and faith again. I feel like God wanted me to learn a lesson about faith and learn that He is still faithful, even when it is hard to see. In the past two months, my faith is stronger again. My hope is stronger again. I'm seeing God in a whole new way that I haven't before.



I don't know if you have ever lacked faith, gotten mad at God, or even questioned him. All three I have done this past year. God can handle it. He is God, he is bigger than what we can even imagine. The best thing about him handling our lack of faith, anger at him, and questioning is that he forgives us. I am so thankful that he forgives us when we lose faith, get mad at him, and question him.

I am so thankful God has forgiven me for my lack of faith and hope recently. I am thankful that these experiences, good and bad, are drawing me closer to God. All I want to be is close to God. I could feel myself drifting away from God and there was a period in the past year where my heart just felt empty. Now, my heart feels full again. I know there will still be times ahead that aren't easy. I know there will be life events that will make me want to lose faith and hope. I am going to use this blog post to look back on when more bad times come as a reminder to lean on God and not grow apart from God.





God has used my pregnancy to teach me some lessons and he is continuing to use my pregnancy to teach me some lessons. I am sure many of you can relate to having a life experience in which God taught you some valuable lessons (if you feel comfortable, I would love for you to share what they are with me via a private message on my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/faithhopelove627).


9 comments:

  1. I'm sorry this year has been so difficult, but I'm so happy that you've turned back to God and put your faith and hope in Him. I too hope that when another difficult patch comes, you'll be able to lean into Him. And I wish you all the best with your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that you still have faith after a rough ride. Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finding your way back is the best! Thank you for sharing this part of your journey - what a blessing you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always so moved when people still have their faith after such a trying time x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry you've had such a rough year. I'm glad you've found your way back and are sharing this with everyone. Hi wish you the best in your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess the life is mix of good and bad .happy you are back on track .goodluck with pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad your faith has helped you and that you feel you are now back on track. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's great you have come back to God. Very often I have tried thinking I can do it on my own without him, but to tell the truth you can't do it without him

    ReplyDelete
  9. We definitely all have times where our faith and hope are not what they should be. You are so right that God can handle it and He is patient.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!