Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Put Down the To-Do List

Moms constantly have a to do list. At times the list of things to get done is never ending. I know when I wake up my mind fills up with the tasks that need done for the day. Lately, I have been reminding myself that the to do list can wait because my children cannot wait.
Moms say that it is a good if such and such gets done. We should be saying that it is a good day because we spent time with our kids instead of worrying about that such and such thing.

When my to do list gets put down I find that I am in a better mood because I am not worrying anymore. Instead, I trust that my to do list will get completed in due time.

So moms and even dads reading this, put your to do list down and feel a burden lifted so that you can enjoy time with your kids. Kids are only little for a little while.

Love this quote!

I don't have to fear the future. I can laugh and be stress free.

This is such a great verse. Reminds me where my focus needs to me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!