Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Holidays Are Coming

Thanksgiving is a week away. It is hard to believe how quickly the holidays are approaching and another year is coming to a close. The holiday season can be a busy and hectic time for many people. We get so busy that we forget to just breathe. We begin to worry about things that are not important. I am writing a short post to encourage you that as things get busy this year to relax, breathe, and rely on Christ for strength. I wrote Monday about how I was lazy and the rest was needed. God will give us the rest we need this holiday season. We just need to take a break when things get too busy and remember to rest. If we begin to worry, we must remember that God has everything and we should trust in Him.

The holiday season is also a time when people get stressed and even mean to others, especially when shopping, over silly things. Remember to love others. Love has been a word we have heard so much in recent days. Be willing to love those that are rude to you. After all, the holidays are about love and being with people you love. Show love to those around you.

I hope this has encouraged someone as the holidays are approaching.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!