Friday, November 27, 2015

Day After Thanksgiving

My family and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our friends who are so much like family to us. Even though we missed our own families, our friends make us feel like family. I am thankful for that all year long.

Now that Thanksgiving is over, it is officially time to get into the Christmas mood. I can finally start listening to Christmas music and decorating for Christmas. My husband always makes me wait until after Thanksgiving to do anything Christmas related. You see, Thanksgiving gets overlooked, so he wants to make sure we still respect Thanksgiving as a holiday and not skip over it.

I am excited for Christmas this year and that for the next month everything will be Christmas related.

Here are a few pictures from yesterday:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!