Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Running Carefree

Logan and Landon played hard around the house the other morning. Running from their room to the living room. Where else can they run when it is rainy like it was last week? As I listened and watched they taught me something.
While they were running and playing they didn't have a care in the world. They were worry free. They stay worry free everyday because at their young age, they have no worries. They taught me that as I go about my routine that I, too, need to worry less. I need to focus on the present and not what the future may hold or what happened in the past. I need to run through my day carefree and focus on the positives and not the negatives.
They taught me to laugh even when there may be chores to tend to. Laughter is the best medicine. I definitely need to laugh more and worry less. I need to be joyful in all I do and in all that comes my way. 
They taught me it is okay to have fun and not to rush whatever chore may need to be done. It will get done. My kids are only little once and these moments only happen once.
I love how my kids teach me. The lessons they taught me the other day hit home. Here's to running carefree through my days with laughter and joy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!