Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Holidays and New Year

The last time I wrote, we were supposed to be going to Cincinnati for another appointment for Landon, however he ended getting sick so we re-scheduled for Feb. 4. Landon will see both doctors at the same location that day. With that said, the time between the last time I wrote and now was very busy.

We had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. We got to see family and we got to see friends that moved away. We also had a few go-a-rounds with illness but that didn't keep us down or stop us from enjoying the holidays and time with loved ones.

Liam had a great first Christmas and I can't believe that his major 'firsts' are over. He turned 4 months old since the last time I checked in and he will be 5 months on Monday. He weighed 15lbs. and 14oz. at his 4 month check up. He could not get his shots because he was sick so we are going back for them this coming week. I can't believe my baby boy is growing so fast.

Landon also had his 2 year check up and he weighs 30lbs. and is 33in. tall. He has finally entered the 30's! I can't believe how big he is getting as well. You never would have known that 2 years ago at this time he was so sick and in the hospital for RSV, the flu, and pneumonia.

I've definitely missed writing and one of my resolutions is to continue to be the best mom I can and I have been diving in with the homeschooling with the boys so I haven't had much time to write. I am going to resolve to write more because it is a great release for me and I love sharing more than just a status update on Facebook.

I hope my readers had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

Here are some pictures from the past month:













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!