Monday, September 22, 2014

1 Month Old

I am late to updating but Liam was a month old on Friday! He had his check up last Tuesday. He weighted 9lbs. 11oz. which is 1lb. and 1oz. above his birth weight. I am nursing him only without supplementing so that weight gain is really good. He is also 21 and 1/2 inches which is a 1/2 inch above his original length. He is in the 50th percentile for both weight and height. I think he is adjusting very well to his big brothers. He is very laid back which helps in the moments that are a little hectic with Logan and Landon.
This is just a post of Liam's progress and some pictures. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!