Sunday, January 27, 2013

1 Month Old

The day (January 6) that Landon began showing signs of not feeling well was also his 1 month birthday. This post is just pictures that I took of him. I do not have his 1 month stats because we had to cancel his 1 month appointment since he ended up in the hospital. The hospital has been weighing him and at 1 month and 21 days old he weighs around 11lbs.! We have a chunky monkey!

Logan loves helpipng with his baby brother. 
 1 Month Old!


 Logan wanted to help too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!