Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Chapter In My Life

It has been a while since I have blogged. I graduated from college on May 7. It still seems surreal and I still cannot believe that I am moving on to the next chapter of my life. Currently, I am staying home with Logan and waiting to hear if I have a job position as an addictions counselor. I will know by Friday if I have the position or not.

I also started a jewelry business in April called SowingtheSeedBeads. I have had some great business with that and I am still building up customer base. I do have a fan page, www.facebook.com/SowingtheSeedBeads. Definitely check it out!

It is amazing to have a small break from the working world and I am enjoying my time home with Logan and being able to work at my jewelry business. I definitely can tell that Logan enjoys having me home with him as well! Rob works day shifts, except for Fridays, so we enjoy our time as a family in the evenings. Rob is off on the weekends, which is amazing!

God has blessed us so much and as a family we are leaning on him and putting plans in his hands. Only his will is the best for us.

Here is my little family on my graduation day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!