Monday, May 23, 2011

24th Birthday!

Today is my 24th birthday...I cannot believe I am another year older and that I survived another year! I will say, age 23 was definitely my golden year for sure! I had a baby and graduated from college! 23 was a big year for me and it came with many accomplishments. Now, as I am embark on age 24, I hope and pray that this year will be even bigger and come with even more accomplishments.

I can feel that God will bless this year for me and I just have to have the patience to know that He will provide. I just have to trust in Him, no matter what!

I know that I would not be at this point in my life without my wonderful friends and my amazing family. I also would not be at this point without my wonderful and loving husband! I feel that within this past year I have grown more mature and a little more wiser.

Thank you to everybody that has helped me this past year with becoming a mother and carrying on multiple roles. I could not have made it without you all; you all know who you are too! I am so blessed to have you all in my life and I am excited for the continued love and support I will have as I turn 24.

So...bring on 24! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to share my post as well. Hope you have a wonderful day!