Monday, May 23, 2011

24th Birthday!

Today is my 24th birthday...I cannot believe I am another year older and that I survived another year! I will say, age 23 was definitely my golden year for sure! I had a baby and graduated from college! 23 was a big year for me and it came with many accomplishments. Now, as I am embark on age 24, I hope and pray that this year will be even bigger and come with even more accomplishments.

I can feel that God will bless this year for me and I just have to have the patience to know that He will provide. I just have to trust in Him, no matter what!

I know that I would not be at this point in my life without my wonderful friends and my amazing family. I also would not be at this point without my wonderful and loving husband! I feel that within this past year I have grown more mature and a little more wiser.

Thank you to everybody that has helped me this past year with becoming a mother and carrying on multiple roles. I could not have made it without you all; you all know who you are too! I am so blessed to have you all in my life and I am excited for the continued love and support I will have as I turn 24.

So...bring on 24! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!