Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Maternity Photos

One of my sweet friends is very talented with a camera. I keep telling her she should be a professional photographer because she would be really good at it. She is definitely our go to person to take family pictures. Last week she captured some maternity photos for me. I love how she works with angles with the camera. She captured really good pictures of my baby bump.I am so thankful the weather was pretty when she took them. I love outdoor photos so I was happy we were able to take pictures outside. We are going to do some family maternity pictures before Leliana arrives. I thought I would share the ones my friend took last week of just me and my sweet baby bump! Let me know what you think of them!












1 comment:

  1. Your photos look awesome! You have a beautiful smile. Congratulations on your new baby!

    ReplyDelete