Friday, April 8, 2016

God is our Surgeon

My husband is having knee surgery this morning. Surgeons fix and mend what has been broken. When I was awake with Lucas early this morning, I was thinking about how God is our surgeon. As Christians, we always are in need of healing, repair, renewal, etc. God is always moving in us the way a surgeon moved inside a body during surgery. God is always giving us what need like a surgeon giving what a body needs for healing. We are God's patients. When we are broken he fixes us beyond what we can imagine.

I am thankful that God provide our world with surgeons that can fix our bodies. My husband has loves with a soccer injury for eight years and he is finally getting the healing he needs. I am thankful that God lends what is broken or bruised in us, sometimes it does take time. We just have to be patient and wait and know that God is with us through the healing process.

If you are in need of fixing, turn to God. He is our ultimate healer.







1 comment:

  1. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!
    verse of the day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!