Friday, March 4, 2016

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!

This week is Read Across America to celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday. In honor of that, Logan and Landon did some crafts. We made Thing 1 and Thing 2 from Cat in the Hat and we made The Lorax. They both had fun because I painted their hands. They love the crafts where I paint their hands. 



We also did a leap year craft so I could help teach the boys what leap year is. They don't understand it yet but they did have fun acting like frogs and doing a frog craft.  


Even though we have been busy with puppies and life in general, I still make time to do crafts with the boys. Logan is getting ready to go to kindergarten next year so I am soaking up every moment with him and also teaching him more of what he needs to know for next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!