Thursday, January 28, 2016

You Know You Are A Mom

Since becoming a mom of four I have had some new experiences that I never had with my previous three. I have compiled a list of things that you know when you are a mom (whether you stay home or work). Some I have experienced and some are repeats of what we all know!

You Know You Are A Mom When:
1. A nap is your biggest accomplishment of the day.
2. 8 a.m. feels like it should be 10 a.m. because your kids have been up since 5 a.m.
3. Going to Wal-Mart at 8 a.m. you feel the store should be crowded but it isn't and you realize, 'oh yeah it is only 8 a.m.'
4. Toys decorate your floor and you consider leaving them in case someone breaks in. That will teach them not to break in.
5. You say goodnight as your husband leaves for work instead of saying goodbye. Lack of sleep mixed with wishing it was already bed time at 7 a.m.
6. Your hair is a mess, you have no make up on, and you leave the house wearing your slippers.
7. Wearing jeans is considered dressing up.
8. You call your kids by the wrong first name and even the wrong middle name.
9. You baby wear while going to the bathroom.
10. Going to the store alone feels like going on a vacation to a spa and resort.
11. Leaving toys in the bathroom becomes normal because your kids follow you there and stay in there with you.
12. You overcook a meal because you were nursing your baby and couldn't get up.
13. Coffee is the fuel that gets you through the day.

Hope these made you laugh! Feel free to add your own! Hope my readers are all having a good week!

1 comment:

  1. The lack of sleep really messes with you, doesn't it? I often find I, not only lose track of what time it is, but I most often don't even know what day it is! And, number 12 has happened to me more times than I can count!! Thank you for sharing, I loved this post <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!