Friday, December 11, 2015

Christmas Crafts

I love Christmas time because there are so many crafts I can do with Logan and Landon. In the past week we have done three and they all came out great! The crafts are also easy to do with a child of any age!
The first craft we did was a strand of Christmas lights. I drew with a black marker the strand for the lights and then I helped the boys, Landon especially, with their fingerprints.


The second craft we did was Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I painted their hands with brown paint and helped put their hand print on the paper. We waited for it to dry and put the red nose (fuzzy craft ball), the collar (red construction paper), and the bell (fuzzy craft ball). We then took white paint and used their finger to put snow around Rudolph.


The third craft we did was a finger print candy cane. I helped the boys with their finger prints since we alternated red and white. We waited for the paint to dry and we put bows on the candy canes. I used a sheer ribbon but you can use whatever material you want. I found a candy cane poem and what the candy cane really means.






If you are looking for easy crafts to do with your kids especially with Christmas break coming, I highly suggest these. Hope everyone has fun crafting with their kids!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I made a cross ornament using mine and my husbands name out of scrabble tiles http://nuttyhiker.com/scrabble-name-cross-ornament/ I should probably do some of your ideas before my kids get too much older!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!