Friday, November 6, 2015

Thankful

During the month of November I see posts each day about something that someone is thankful for. I do believe it is called the 30 days of thankfulness or something along those lines. I am not doing that this year because over the past year I have learned to be thankful 365 days of the year. November should not be the only month you have something to be thankful for. There is something to be thankful for every month of the year and every single day of the year. It may be something little like being thankful for coffee. It may be something big like being thankful for your family. Whatever it is that you are thankful for, make sure you express every day of the year and not just in November or around Thanksgiving.
This morning, I am thankful that I got to sleep until 6 a..m. I am thankful that God is in control. I am thankful that Logan and Landon are eager to do their home school work today. 

Today, I am thankful for...
I challenge my readers to comment what you are thankful for today. I also challenge my readers to find something every day to be thankful for.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!