Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Start Over

Are there days that you just want to rewind and do something over?

Maybe you yelled at your kids.
Maybe you yelled at your spouse.
Maybe you were rude to a friend.
Maybe your attitude affected a coworker.
Maybe you forgot to do something and it affected the rest of your day.

Whatever it is, I am sure you wish that you could get a chance to start your day over again.

This morning, I would love a do over. Landon was up before I was finished getting ready for the day and I got frustrated with him. He just wanted to come in and see me. Of course, now that breakfast is over, he has forgotten about how I ushered him back to his room so I could finish up. I haven't forgotten.

The great thing about God is no matter where we are in our day, He gives us the chance to do over. Whether you are rebooting at 8 a.m. or at 10 p.m.

Cling to God and know that this is the day He has made!




1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!