Friday, November 13, 2015

Messes

Tonight as I was sweeping up the mess on the floor from dinner, I was encouraged. You are probably thinking, 'how can a mess encourage anyone?'  Your thinking is right. Usually I complain about the messes my boys make and am anything but encouraged depending on the mess.
What encouraged me is that the messes my boys make show that they are happy, fed, and loved. As I swept up the mess from dinner, which I am sure the floor ate more than them, I smiled and felt even more blessed than before.
I am thankful for my boys and the messes they make.
Messes don't have to stress us out. I love the following quote and will close out with it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!