Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween 2015

Halloween 2015 is over.

We went to a few Halloween festivities and we will have candy until Christmas. The boys really enjoyed everything we did this year.

Logan was a clone trooper from Star Wars, Landon was Batman, and Liam was a giraffe. I even dressed up as an 8 ball!


I will admit, aside from dressing up as fun characters and candy, Halloween is not my favorite. I am excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas because we get extra time with family and friends. I also grew up with Thanksgiving and Christmas getting more attention than Halloween and I hope to do the same with my boys.


I love doing crafts with my boys and I think Thanksgiving and Christmas have a lot more crafts than Halloween. Check back often to see what crafts we do so that you all can do them with your kids too!

Here is to a great holiday season!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!