Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween 2015

Halloween 2015 is over.

We went to a few Halloween festivities and we will have candy until Christmas. The boys really enjoyed everything we did this year.

Logan was a clone trooper from Star Wars, Landon was Batman, and Liam was a giraffe. I even dressed up as an 8 ball!


I will admit, aside from dressing up as fun characters and candy, Halloween is not my favorite. I am excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas because we get extra time with family and friends. I also grew up with Thanksgiving and Christmas getting more attention than Halloween and I hope to do the same with my boys.


I love doing crafts with my boys and I think Thanksgiving and Christmas have a lot more crafts than Halloween. Check back often to see what crafts we do so that you all can do them with your kids too!

Here is to a great holiday season!





No comments:

Post a Comment