Monday, November 16, 2015

A Lazy Monday

We were a little more busy than  usual this past weekend. We went to a Thanksgiving dinner Saturday night at a local church. Sunday was our big day of going to church and hanging out with all of our friends. How do you remedy a long weekend? You have a lazy Monday of course! This is one of many reasons I am thankful to be a stay at home mom. The boys and I have been in our pajamas all day. With the exception of doing dishes I have been rather lazy around the house.

The best part about putting housework on hold is getting to play blocks and cars with the boys. Being a mom of boys means that once you build a tower you can bet it will be knocked down in some form of destruction. While playing cars, you can bet there will be a back up on Carpet Road just past Recliner Avenue. I have definitely enjoyed being lazy with the boys. All four of us took two hour naps! We definitely needed those!

God calls us to rest and take a break. God wants us to rest and it is Him who will give us the rest we need. In our lives when things get busy, I am definitely taking God up on all the rest He has to offer to me. 
The boys on Saturday before the Thanksgiving dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!