Thursday, June 25, 2015

It Has Been A While

It has been a month and two days since I last blogged. A lot has happened inside that month and two days. When I last blogged we were in Louisville visiting family for my birthday. We got to see my great grandma and she got to meet her two youngest great great grandsons. She had already met Logan but she had not met Landon and Liam. We did capture a 5 generation picture (pictured below). It was so good to see my family in Louisville. We definitely miss my family and Rob's family but we always look forward to our visits with them.

Logan ended his second year of preschool on May 27. He will do a third year of preschool simply because of how his birthday falls and then he will be on to Kindergarten. He is doing so well and I'm working with him this summer through crafts.

Landon is improving by leaps and bounds with his speech so much so that even other people can now understand what he says. This is HUGE! I still worry about his speech and his special ear. He had to go a few weeks without his BAHA because his band broke. We finally got the replacement band this past week and he is back to wearing his BAHA. I can always tell a difference in his behavior when he isn't wearing it and when he is. He definitely more alert when he wears it.

Liam has learned to pull himself up. He finally mastered crawling on his hands and knees. He had been army crawling which is adorable but now he can get to wear he wants to be a little quicker. He is 10 months old and had his 9 month check up a few weeks ago. He is 20lbs. and 4 oz. and 28 inches long. He has 6 teeth with 2 more coming in. He loves to try the foods we eat but he still gets baby food.

Rob' schedule changed at work in the past month. He now works four 10 hour shift days so he is off three days week. I love his new schedule! We are all finally used to it. Rob is also back in school to finish his teaching degree (focusing on high school history). He will graduate in May. I'm so proud of him and how hard he is working with his online class and how hard he is working with Direct TV. He is a great daddy and husband!

So far this summer we have been hanging out with our friends and just enjoying the peace that summer time brings. I love the fellowship that we get with our friends and the fellowship that our kids and their kids every time we get together. I love seeing friendships form at such young ages.

God is working in our lives. He has blessed us so much.

Here are some pictures over the past month.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!