Wednesday, December 10, 2014

2 Years and 1 Year

Landon turned 2 years old on Sunday! I cannot believe he is already 2 years old. It really does not seem possible! He is healthy and always on the go. He copies what his big brother, Logan, does. Landon really looks up to Logan. They both play and do things together very well. Sure, there are times when it gets crazy but I wouldn't trade the calm times or the crazy times for anything.

Next week will be a year since Landon has received his BAHA (Bone Anchored Hearing Aid). Again, since he has received it he has grown and thrived so much. Since the last time I blogged about his progress he has added more words to vocabulary. The words he now says are: hi, bye, mama, mickey mouse, milk, snack, in, out, up, ball. There are more but I can't think of them right now. He also knows animal sounds of a cow, dog, pig, and horse. Next week we will be traveling to Cincinnati to see the audiologist to check in and see how things are going. I am really excited to share the progress he has made since April when we last saw her and even the progress he has made in the past year.

Now that Landon is 2 he is getting into the 'terrible two's' so he is not wanting to leave his BAHA on very often. We keep reinforcing that he needs to leave it on to help hear out of his right ear. He does hear perfectly fine out of his left ear but wearing his BAHA is important so this way he gets sounds to both ears which will help him even more.

Landon loves that I am 'homeschooling' him along with Logan. They both love the activities I plan for them and ever since I decided to start homeschooling Landon, he has picked up more words. I am very glad that I made this choice to really focus on homeschooling both Landon and Logan.

It has been a few weeks since I last blogged. All three boys definitely keep me busy. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family. We celebrate Landon's 2nd birthday this past Sunday with friends. We are looking forward to Christmas and more time with family and friends. Also since I last blogged, Liam turned 3 months old! My boys are growing too fast!

Here are some pictures over the last few weeks:





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!