Friday, October 17, 2014

Reflection

It has been quite rainy here lately. I am a person that loves the sunshine so the rain and the clouds were not something I was enjoying, until yesterday. Yesterday I was driving to take Liam to his 2 month check up (a whole different post) and as I was driving there were still some small puddles along the side of the road and the highway. I paid more attention to those puddles because I caught a glimpse of the beauty of the changing trees in those puddles. God took my breath away with how beautiful that reflection was.
God used a rainy and cloudy day, something that I don't enjoy to teach me that even when there are rain clouds in life and life seems to be not so enjoyable due to circumstances, that He can bring beautiful and good things into our lives through big and small ways.
When I have rain clouds in my life, all I have to do is look in a mirror and see the reflection of something amazing and beautiful that God made. We are reflections of a big and perfect God. If you are going through a rain cloud and can't seem to find something good, look in the mirror, God created you and that is something VERY good!

"You, LORD, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light." -Psalm 18:28

"Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law." -Psalm 119:18

"The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it,  the world, and all who live in it for he founded it on the sea and established it on the waters." -Psalm 24:1-2

Note: This is not a picture I took but one very similar to what I saw as I was driving yesterday.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!