Friday, February 7, 2014

Homemade Disinfectant Wipes

The one homemade cleaning product I was leery to make was cleaning/disinfectant wipes. Today I finally made them. I used a half roll of paper towels. I cut the paper towel roll like I do for baby wipes. I used a round bowl and mixed 1 cup water and 1 cup Pine Sol. I flipped it upside down like I do the baby wipes and let the paper towels soak up the liquid. I let it soak for an hour. It may not be the same as store bought disinfectant wipes but they do work. I store them in the round bowl I used to make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!