Saturday, January 18, 2014

Words and Walking

Landon is finally walking. He still stumbles a bit but he is pretty much walking. I need to get a video and more pictures of him walking. Logan is not quite a fan that Landon can walk because that means Landon can keep up with Logan.
Landon is also beginning to say a few words. So far we have Mama, ball (ba), and hi. This is great progress considering he has had his BAHA for a month! A month ago today is when he got his BAHA.
I definitely think that since he has had his BAHA his confidence level has boosted. Now that he can hear from both ears, I think he feels he can do more since his world has opened up.

Everyone that has seen Landon with his BAHA (people who are not family or close friends) have not even blinked an eye that Landon has this device on his head. Some people ask about it but in a good way. We are blessed that nobody has said anything negative about it and I hope it stays that way.

I thought I would give a little bit of an update on Landon and how he is doing with his BAHA. It is amazing at how far he has come in the month that he has had his BAHA.

Sorry, I don't have any pictures this blog. I have not really felt that great this week to take pictures. I will catch up with some pictures next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!