Tuesday, December 17, 2013

ONE MORE DAY!

My heart is just over flowing with joy right now. It could be a combination of the Prednisone I had to go back on, the caffeine in my coffee, and just down right joy. My baby boy gets his hearing device tomorrow. Tomorrow will be an early Christmas for him and after tomorrow his whole world will open up and he will be able to hear equally from both ears.

I have heard so many great things about the BAHA and that children just are amazed by the first sounds they hear. I have even heard things from adults as well who were blown away from hearing sounds they never could hear before.

I know tomorrow will be a joyful day and I will probably cry because Landon will be able to hear our voices so much better. I pray and hope that he will recognize our voices which to him will sound like our voices are in HD.

Readers, please think of us today and tomorrow. Today I am going to get things ready for our trip. Landon's appointment is at 1 p.m. tomorrow and we will need to leave home no later than 10:30 a.m. If you have a child with any kind of special needs, my heart goes out to you. I am sure you know what I am experiencing. Landon will get something that will improve his quality of life. Any special needs mommas know that any device/machine they get to help their baby, is the best thing ever. It is like Christmas for the momma! As I travel tomorrow, I will hold the special needs mommas that I know near and dear to my heart.

Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday! Stay warm and toasty!

The verses below are ones that brought me instant comfort this morning on joy. These verses I will hold all day today and tomorrow. 


"May we shout for joy over your victory and lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the Lord grant all your requests." -Psalm 20:5

"The whole earth is filled with awe at your wonders; where morning dawns, where evening fades, you call forth songs of joy." -Psalm 65:8

"But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people." -Luke 2:10




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!