Thursday, November 7, 2013

Extra Thankful


 On Facebook everyone is doing the 30 days of being thankful. I am doing this as well. At the beginning of it, I said I was thankful for my kids. Today I said I was thankful for my oldest son, Logan. I am making sure I am thankful for my kids individually as well. Here is my post from Facebook:
Today I am thankful for Logan. He can be as stubborn as a mule but as sweet as honey. He has definitely given me a run for my money. He has his daddy's temper, his mommy's attitude, his daddy's gentleness, and his mommy's grace (NOT! he is every bit a klutz!). I honestly don't know what I would do without him especially when I am making my grocery list and he reminds me we need chicken nuggets, chocolate milk, and Perry snacks from Ralph's. It is so hard to believe some days that he is 3 and he can carry on a conversation with me. I love that Logan has faith and can pray to God all by himself (Mommy and Daddy are doing something right). Logan, I am so thankful for you and your determined spirit!
Prime example of him being a determined spirit. Wanted to wear a basketball shirt and swimtrunks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!