Thursday, November 7, 2013

Extra Thankful


 On Facebook everyone is doing the 30 days of being thankful. I am doing this as well. At the beginning of it, I said I was thankful for my kids. Today I said I was thankful for my oldest son, Logan. I am making sure I am thankful for my kids individually as well. Here is my post from Facebook:
Today I am thankful for Logan. He can be as stubborn as a mule but as sweet as honey. He has definitely given me a run for my money. He has his daddy's temper, his mommy's attitude, his daddy's gentleness, and his mommy's grace (NOT! he is every bit a klutz!). I honestly don't know what I would do without him especially when I am making my grocery list and he reminds me we need chicken nuggets, chocolate milk, and Perry snacks from Ralph's. It is so hard to believe some days that he is 3 and he can carry on a conversation with me. I love that Logan has faith and can pray to God all by himself (Mommy and Daddy are doing something right). Logan, I am so thankful for you and your determined spirit!
Prime example of him being a determined spirit. Wanted to wear a basketball shirt and swimtrunks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to share my post as well. Hope you have a wonderful day!