Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Oh How The Days Go By

Three years ago Logan was not even 2 months old. I was still in college, finishing up my 6th year of college (that's right it took me 6 years). I was suffering from sleepless nights and very gassy newborn. Three years ago it was snips, snails and puppy dog tails, that's what little boys are made of. Today it is planes, trains, trucks, and toys, there's nothing quite like little boys. Logan has grown from being a baby, to a toddler, and now a little boy. The days have been long but the three years have short. The days are going by so fast. Landon is going from a baby to a toddler. I enjoy seeing my little men playing together with blocks and cars. Three years ago I never would have imagined that I would have two boys. People keep telling me that they have the perfect age gap. Sometimes I think to myself, if only you see the chaos that happens every day but then I think, too, it is perfect. Chaos aside, I know I am blessed. Today, I am just reflecting on that. It has been a gloomy but peaceful day. My heart today is just so full with joy. Everything 'bad' that happened today didn't overpower me, rather the good things that happened today are what overpowered.

 Thanks to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Allis-Starr-Images/431101313606528 for taking family pictures of us. More pictures to come but for now here are my two precious boys that I am so very thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!