Sunday, March 17, 2013

Not Again...

I have not written in three weeks. Partly because I am busy with life. I have a full time job, two kids, and a husband. Everything has been going pretty well. We made it two weeks back to work/daycare without any illnesses. Last Friday (3-8-13), Landon got sick with congestion and of course it scared me. I took him to his pediatrician and he was given amoxicillin.

Then this past Tuesday Landon began throwing up. I took him to the doctor on Wednesday and he was diagnosed with Rotavirus (stomach virus). There is a vaccine for it, however he only had one dose of it so he was not fully protected. The good news is after being seen again, after his appointment Wednesday, he is on the upswing and can resume to normal on Monday.

I also had an appointment on Tuesday as well...for now I am okay. I will share more about that in later blogs.

Our family has been crazy busy. We have been spending a lot of time with our amazing friends who are there for us any time we need them. I am thankful for that. It is hard to be busy and not have a chance to relax. Hanging out with our friends for dinner on a weekly basis gives us that relaxation we need as family. Give us that fellowship time all Christian friends need on a daily basis. It helps us to remember we need to slow down and enjoy life, no matter if we are going through bad times or good times.

Other than Landon getting sick again, nothing much has been going on. Hopefully the last part of March will be more exciting with less illness!

Here are pictures of my precious family!



 Landon on his 3 month birthday: 3/6/12
Being silly: 3/14/13

Enjoying being outside: 3/15/13








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!