Friday, January 4, 2013

Big Boy Bed!

Logan's first full (almost full) week in his big boy bed has gone well. It was rough the first couple of nights but now he understands that is where he is sleeps. And he understands that is where he naps as well. He loves that he in a big boy bed. Of course, I still can't believe how much he is growing and how much of a big boy he is. He also loves helping me around the house with house work or helping with Landon. He is such a good big brother! Here is a picture of Logan in his big boy bed! 



The boys doing belly time together! Logan loves looking after Landon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!