Monday, December 31, 2012

Growing Up Too Fast

So just when Rob and I think we should slow down on so many changes for Logan...he surprises us. Yesterday morning Logan climbed out of his crib. We were going to keep him in the crib a little longer but he proved he was ready to graduate to a big boy bed. Rob put the big boy bed together and Logan slept ALL night in his new bed. I hope tonight goes just as smoothly. He is transitioning himself which makes me want to cry. He is growing up too fast and wanting to be very independent.
I always enjoy the moments when Logan wants me...like right now...both boys are asleep on me. It will never get old...no matter how independent they both may become.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!