Tuesday, April 12, 2011

SowingtheSeed Beads

That is the name of my jewelry business. Yup, that's right. I have my own jewelry business. I just started it so there are a few odds and ends that I have to tie up but I am in the process of making necklaces, bracelets, and earrings to sell. I hope to expand my horizons as I continue on. I felt led to start a little business that can help support my family.
SowingtheSeed Beads name comes from Galatians 6:7-8 and it is what my business is based on.  "Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life". I definitely think that if I can build up a good work ethic it will show through what I do in all areas of my life.


Here is the link to my Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SowingtheSeedBeads/204062566280729. Definitely check it out!

Here is a picture of a jewelry set that I have made already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to share my post as well. Hope you have a wonderful day!