Tuesday, April 12, 2011

SowingtheSeed Beads

That is the name of my jewelry business. Yup, that's right. I have my own jewelry business. I just started it so there are a few odds and ends that I have to tie up but I am in the process of making necklaces, bracelets, and earrings to sell. I hope to expand my horizons as I continue on. I felt led to start a little business that can help support my family.
SowingtheSeed Beads name comes from Galatians 6:7-8 and it is what my business is based on.  "Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life". I definitely think that if I can build up a good work ethic it will show through what I do in all areas of my life.


Here is the link to my Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SowingtheSeedBeads/204062566280729. Definitely check it out!

Here is a picture of a jewelry set that I have made already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!