Wednesday, March 30, 2011

So Little Time...

I cannot believe that my LAST semester as a college is student is almost a month away from being over. My college career is coming to a close very quickly and I am hoping that I will be successful in the next chapter of my life. It is almost hard to believe how fast my college years have gone by. It feels like yesterday I graduated from high school.
So much has happened over the six years I have been in college. My faith in God became stronger and God has blessed my life in ways that I did not deserve. The last two years have been the best years in my college career. God blessed me with a very loving husband and beautiful baby boy. I know that through the hard times I had, God knew all along how things would end.
I know that while I may be in doubt right now about what will come after graduation, God knows what is coming and I just need to trust him and hang on for the ride. As a mother and wife, trusting in God is the best thing I can do for myself and my family so that I don't worry about my future.
I am going to enjoy these last few weeks of being in college and enjoy the good times and bad times that are coming in the next chapter of my life.
"You're gonna miss this. You're gonna want this back. You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast. These are some good times, so take a good look around. You may not know it now but you're gonna miss this."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!