Tuesday, February 22, 2011

When Parents Are Sick

I believe the worst thing about being a parent is when the parent gets sick. Even worse when both parents get sick at the same time. That happened to my husband and I this past weekend. We both came down with a stomach bug and a cold. We both had fevers as well. There was a point when we had the same exact temperature. It was not very fun for both of us to be sick. We could not give adequate attention to Logan except for just feeding him and changing him; pretty much his basic needs. We could not really play with him or hold him as much as we usually do.Even though we did not give him as much attention, he was a good baby and let us rest and nap so we could feel better. God blessed us with a baby that is cute and adorable, one who is happy and well behaved all the time. We could not have asked for a more perfect baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!