Monday, January 31, 2011

Adventures in Life

It seems a lot of people have taken up blogging. I thought I would jump on the bandwagon. I want this blog to be about my amazing adventures in being a wife, a mom, and a student. I also want to tie all of that into my journey of being a Christian and add some theological perspective to the adventures and experiences in my life. So I hope you enjoy learning about me and my family and the crazy experiences that happen in my life on a daily basis. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my whole post and for commenting. It means so much to me. It would also mean a lot if you were to hit the follow button and subscribe to my blog which is to the right. Sharing is caring, so feel free to share my post. Hope you have a wonderful day!